Thursday, December 08, 2011

Makabayan Watch by Unisilver TiIME

Last Tuesday, me and my son Jathniel went to Gaisano mall in Antique to claim my Makabayan Unisilver watch finally, this is my prize where i won at Makabayan Official Fanpage at Facebook site last month. We don't have an official picture when i claimed my prize because there are only two staffs who are assisting to customers in that branch (understandable because the place is too small, i first thought they are consignment but they are not) but i observed that they are not that accommodating to their customers, that they are not well- informed about it that there are on-going promos/contest online about their products but that's okay what's important is i already claimed it and my son loves now his new red watch especially he is loving the "COW" design at the center of the watch who symbolizes the Philippine National Animal.

Makabayan Timmy red watch

Although we don't have a picture when we claimed the watch but i still ask my son to pose for it and here's my son's pa cute posings at our home wearing his new red watch by Unisilver TIME. ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment