Saturday, July 28, 2012
Handicrafts,atbp. collaborated Working Mama to gave us a great giveaway and useful items that will surely our kiddos will love. One winner can win all these useful items for his/her kid.Isn't it great? And here are the prizes at stake. 1 Dora Study Table w/Storage 1 Mickey File Folder 1 Snow White Bookends 1 Dora Kiddie Stool Join now the giveaway by simply following the simple tasks via rafflecopter form found here. Giveaway is open from July 23 -31, 2012. Everyone can enter the giveaway just take note that winner will have to pick-up the prize at MOA or Robinsons Ermita. Thank you Handicrafts,atbp. for this great giveaway.
Saturday, July 21, 2012
The What to Expect When You're Expecting Pregnancy book is a best seller and it did not come to me as a surprise. This book is like an encyclopedia, a pregnancy bible! It practically has everything you need to know in your pregnancy!
- an expanded chapter on pre-conception
- a detailed weekly fetal development in each of the monthly sections
- loads of information about pregnancy's emotional ups and downs and how to survive it
- a brand new section on achieving a safe, comfortable and pampered pregnancy But that's not all! It also includes practical advise for pregnant women on the job and on the go!
What to Expect The First Year book is America's best-selling guide to baby caring. It covers almost every question a new mother could have regarding care for her baby: colic, teething, weaning, sibling matters, feeding, sippy cups - name it and this book has it!
- information on your child's monthly growth and development
- feeding and sleeping strategies
- up-to-date medical and practical tips
Kids grow up so fast! Before you know it, you already have a wonderful toddler! You will be amazed at how much independence they will be showing you! Understanding your toddler in this stage of her growth and development is just as important as the first years.
With this book, you will get to understand and learn more about:
- feeding picky eaters
- solving sleep issues
- getting your toddler to talk and communicate
- temper tantrums and how to manage it
- understanding their behavior and
- keeping them safe and healthy.
These books could have saved me lots of worrying! These books should be a must-have in any household with small children. You can buy these books through WhatToExpect.com's bookstore. But wait! WhatToExpect.com generously offered to give away 2 sets of books to 2 of our readers!
Thursday, July 19, 2012
To Sew With Love is teaming up with What To Expect and is hosting a giveaway of 3 books plus FREE shipping worldwide. Do you think your readers would be interested to win? Then why not sign up and help us promote this giveaway while you watch your social networking stats grow!
Bloggers! It is almost here! The Back to Preschool Giveaway Blast